Abigail Sikes - Shareholder
Abigail Sikes is a shareholder with the firm. She received her Bachelor of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University in 1997 as an Academic Achievement Scholar and a member of Alpha Chi Omega Sorority. She received her Juris Doctorate from Creighton University in 2001, where she was a Dean's Merit Scholar and a member of the Moot Court Team, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity and the Client Counseling & Negotiations Competition Board. She primarily handles business and real estate transactions for oil and gas companies, commercial and multi-family residential landlords, manufacturing entities and governmental entities. She has over 10 years experience advising both corporate and governmental entities in business formation, real estate, construction, finance, employment, purchasing and other contractual matters. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, the Oil, Gas and Energy Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, and the Midland County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Real Estate, Corporate Law
- Formation of Business Entities
- Acquisitions, mergers, conversion, and dissolutions
- Wind Leases
- Local Government
- Creighton University, Juris Doctorate, May 2001, Dean's Merit Scholar; Client Counseling & Negotiations Board; Moot Court; Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity.
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor's of Business Administration, May 1997, Academic Achievement Scholar; Alpha Chi Omega Sorority.
- Licensed, State Bar of Texas, November 2001
- Licensed, Western Federal District of Texas
- Licensed, United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit