Robert V. Rendall Jr. - Shareholder
Robert V. Rendall, Jr. is a shareholder with the firm. He was born in Lake County, Illinois, November 19, 1953. He was admitted to the Texas bar in 1978, the U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas in 1979, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit in 1980.
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., with honors, 1975)
- Texas Tech University (J.D., 1978). Phi Delta Phi.
- Outstanding Young Lawyer, Midland County, 1989-1990.
- State Bar of Texas. (Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization).
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Leases and Leasing; Mortgages
- Partnership Law; Property Law.